I am an Anarchist Capitalist that believes in total individual freedom. I don’t believe in censorship or that you can legislate morality. The State couldn’t exist without stealing the fruits of its citizens labor. The notion of the “Social Contract” that supposedly forces us to abide by documents signed by people hundreds of years ago is a false dichotomy. I never signed anything, nor did you.
- Massachusetts Sportsbook Legalization Put Off Until Fall
- Massachusetts Bookie Proposal Advances with Economic Development Bill
- Rhode Island Sportsbook Amendment Seeks to Remove In-Person Registration
- Tribes Get Extension on California Sportsbook Signature Process
- California Pulls Sportsbook Bill Due to Opposition from Tribal Casinos